Artwork for Branded Promotional Products
Email Us Your Artwork
Preferred Artwork Format
Please supply your artwork as vector graphics. The company that prints your stationery, or your designer, may have your artwork in this format. Sending us artwork in vector-art format will definitely save you time, and may save you money too.
If you are unable to send us vector art, then send us the highest resolution artwork you have available. Occasionally we can use it. If not, you may like to use our Artwork Wizard service to convert your raster artwork into vector artwork. Charges apply for Artwork Wizard.
- Once we receive your artwork we produce, at no charge, an artwork proof that concisely specifys:
- your product selection,
- product options,
- quantities, and
- exactly how the message will appear
Confirmation of Artwork Proof
- To avoid errors it is important that you check your artwork proof closely and carefully.
- Prompt acceptance of your artwork proof ensures fastest possible delivery.
- You can confirm artwork proof by:
- Either emailing us stating your acceptance of your artwork proof,
- Or signing and scanning your artwork proof and emailing it to us.
Amendment of Proofs:
- If a confirmation proof is returned with alterations to the original request an amended confirmation will be supplied.
- Client changes to confirmation proofs may be charged at $10+GST per change, and $45+GST for subsequent changes.