Full Colour Sublimation Print
Sublimation Print Service
Sublimation print is used for:
- branding products that have a special coating on them
- fabrics suitable for the sublimation process.
- A transfer is produced by printing sublimation ink onto transfer paper and then heat pressing it onto the product.
Advantages of Sublimation Print
- Sublimation ink is actually a dye so there is no ink build-up on the finished print
- Sublimation print looks like part of the product.
- Ideal for producing vivid full colour images as well as spot colour branding.
Variable Data Printing
Can print variable data including:
- Individual people's names
- Branch names and telephone numbers
- Membership codes
- Ticket numbers
Limitations of Sublimation Print
- The branding can bleed off some products.
- Can only be used for suitable products with white surfaces.
- Only approximate PMS colours can be reproduced.
- Some colours cannot be reproduced, including:
When printing large images some minor imperfections may appear in the print or around the edges of it. These are unavoidable.
- Artwork can be supplied in either vector artwork format, or bitmap format.
- A 3mm bleed should be added to the artwork if it bleeds off the product.