Resin-Coated Full-Colour Product Decoration
Resin coated finish is produced in a 3-step process :
- The artwork is printed onto a vinyl material which has a strong adhesive on the reverse.
- The branded area is then coated with a crystal clear resin, which is allowed to dry.
- Once dry, the finished "resin-coated label" is applied to the product, the adhesive forming a permanent bond.
Use Our Resin-Coated Labels, like Leading Brands:
We supply these resin-coated labels on sheets. Simply peal them off the backing sheet, and affix them to your product, to create premium presentation of your high-quality brand.
Resin Coated Labels
Resin-Coated Labels are used for:
- Full colour decoration for branding your products, for promotion products, and marketing merchandise
- Spot colour imprints on branded promotional merchandise
- Variable Data printing on branded promotional products:
- For personalisation of products with individuals names, ticket numbers, membership numbers, etc
Resin-Coated Label Print Areas
Choose from our wide range of resin-coated label imprint areas to suit the size and dimensions of the logo or image you are using for your marketing activities. We have resin-coated labels of all dimensions, large and small, tall and wide, to print your digital images in the best way possible.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Full-Colour Resin-Coated Decoration Method
Advantages of "Resin-Coated" Decoration Method
- Resin-coated merchandised decoration method is ideal for producing:
- vivid full colour images, and
- spot colour branding.
- The resin-coated finish creates a stunning 3D effect that elevates the perceived value of a product.
- Resin-coated labels are robust and durable, maintaining the quality of your logo.
- Variable data, including individual names, can be included in the printing.
- Multiple print colours, and infinite colour shades, can be included at no additional cost.
- Branding can bleed off the resin coated area.