Digital Direct Printing Process
Ink is transferred directly from the print heads of an inkjet machine to products with flat or slightly curved surfaces. “Direct Digital” printing enables full-colour logos to be printed directly onto your promotional products.
Direct digital is used to produce:
- Full colour imprints on promotion pens and marketing merchandise
- Spot colour imprints on promotional pens and branded merchandise
- Variable Data imprints on branded pens and promotional merchandise
- For personalisation of products with individuals names, ticket numbers, membership numbers, etc
Full-Colour Digital Imprint Areas
Choose from our wide range of full colour digital imprint areas to suit the size and dimensions of the logo or image you are using for your marketing activities. We have full colour imprinting areas of all dimensions, large and small, tall and wide to print your digital images in the best way possible.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Direct Digital Printing
Advantages of "Digital Direct" Printing
- Direct Digital printing is ideal for branding dark coloured products because we print a layer of white ink under the copy for improved colour reproduction.
- Saves money compared with printing multiple single colours using screen or pad printing.
- Instant drying so production times are reduced, and products are shipped sooner.
- Offers larger print areas on many products and can print very close to the edge of flat products.